Business Administration - Global Business Management from University of Macau is also a major for students who would like to pursue a career in multinational corporations. Students in this major are required to go abroad to study at our partner universities in Europe, North America, and Asia. The duration of the exchange is normally between 6-12 months.
Students at Business Administration - Global Business Management from University of Macau will:
- be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written English,
- think critically and analytically, to gain ethical awareness in business,
- have a global outlook,
- think creatively, and to work effectively in teams to tackle business challenges.
- acquire sufficient knowledge in core areas in accounting, business economics, finance, management, marketing and quantitative methods.
- Information Technology
- Principles of Business Management
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Contemporary Information Systems for Organizations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- National - Macao students
- International - Non-Macao Students
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Management Studies View 5 other Bachelors in Economics in Macao (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- General Certificate of Education – Advanced Level (GCE – A Level), International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB) or other certificates
- Students applying for a programme with English as the main teaching medium have to attend an interview to evaluate the applicant’s English proficiency for admission.
- Personal Identification Documents
- Photo (passport size photo in JPEG/GIF/PNG format preferably in JPEG file with 300dpi, with no border and white background);
International11006 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44026 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
National3168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12675 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
- Macao Students - 120,000 MOP
- Non-Macao Students - 416,800 MOP
Living costs for Macao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.