- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- The International Economics and Trade program is offered at the Shanghai Maritime University
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International trade theory and policy;
- International finance;
- Business negotiation;
- Customs practices and regulations;
- International economics;
- International service trade;
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible for any program, students must:
- Have graduated from high school;
- Be between the ages of 18 and 25 years;
- Be in good health;
- TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0 (or above).
International3061 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3061 USD per year during 48 months.
- RMB 20,000 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.