And the course is also accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), meaning you can graduate with an additional professional leadership and management award (level 5).
Who Is This Course Is For?
- The Business Management with Marketing (Hons) degree at Solent University is ideally suited to students who want to lead, manage and use creativity to make a difference in the world.
- Whatever your aspiration – whether it’s social enterprise, charity, government, big local/global business or a smaller entrepreneurial firm or start-up – the business management with marketing degree will provide the tools and the knowledge to shape a future that’s bright with opportunities.
- Positive Psychology for Success
- Contemporary Management Theory
- Data Analysis, Tools and Application
- Marketing, Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Business Finance for Managers
- Creative Enterprise and Innovation
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 529 other Bachelors in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 104-120 UCAS tariff points from A-levels or equivalent
- As a general guide, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British high school A-levels.
- All international applicants need to be aware that the English language requirements to attend Solent University, and the English language requirements to obtain a visa from the Home Office, may be different.
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Southampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.