From enquiry, analysis, evaluation and communication to knowledge of the latest business techniques and innovations, the Business Management with Digital Technologies (Hons) course at Solent University offers the complete package of business management skills for a great career – along with an innovative focus on digital technologies and their impact.
Who Is This Course Is For?
- Business management at Solent Business School is ideally suited to students who want to lead, manage and make a difference.
- You want to add and create value for society the economy and yourself.
- Positive Psychology for Success
- Contemporary Management Theory
- Data Analysis, Tools and Application
- Marketing, Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Business Finance for Managers
- Creative Enterprise and Innovation
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Digital Communication View 1257 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 104-120 UCAS tariff points from A-levels or equivalent.
- As a general guide, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British high school A-levels.
- All international applicants need to be aware that the English language requirements to attend Solent University, and the English language requirements to obtain a visa from the Home Office, may be different.
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Southampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.