Our awards are focused on the training of Healthcare Science Practitioners for the physiological science discipline of Cardiovascular Physiology.
Graduates disciplines work in a range of healthcare settings to deliver quality assured tests, diagnostic investigations and interventions for patients/clients. The BSc (Hons) Clinical Physiology programme is offered at the University of Plymouth .
- Multi-disciplinary programmes integrating traditional and clinically-focused subject areas, delivered by specialist academic and clinical healthcare associates and informed by patients, carers and lay associates.
- Study the specialist area of Clinical Physiology in Cardiac Physiology as well as maintaining academic breadth of organ function and impacts on the human body.
- A coherent, progressive curriculum underpinned by experiential and workplace learning, ensuring competence in core knowledge, personal and practical skills designed to enhance the students’ academic performance and professional development.
- Enthusiastic, accessible and committed academic staff that offer student support via personal tutoring throughout their programme of study.
- Teaching and Learning informed by nationally and internationally recognised research, scholarship and professional expertise in biomedicine, clinical physiology and pedagogy.
- A learning environment enriched by the presence of a “critical mass” of healthcare education in the form of the Faculty of Health, well-equipped modern laboratories and facilities, plus the legacy of the Centres of Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- A route to apply for registration as a Clinical Physiologist / Healthcare Science Practitioner.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Biomedical Investigation and Experimentation
Human Anatomy and Physiology: Cells to Systems
Foundations of Healthcare Science Practice and Workplace Learning
Cardiovascular and Respiratory Physiology
Cardiovascular and Respiratory Pathophysiology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Clinical Psychology View 201 other Bachelors in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BTEC National Diploma/QCF Extended Diploma
DMM in BTEC (Science/Human Health based)
- International Baccalaureate
28 points including 5 at Higher Level Biology and 5 at a second Higher Level Science.
Other suitable combinations, international and non A level qualifications, including Access and BTEC courses, will be considered on an individual basis.
- Applicants must also pass Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and occupational health checks satisfactorily in order to be eligible to enrol on the programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Plymouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.