Key facts about The Civil Engineering programme at the Zhejiang University of Technology:
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- Possessing moral, intellectual, and physical characters;
- Be able to construct on the site and planning, management, design, and research practically in a civil engineering projects;
- Be able to work in lots of fields, such as engineering design, construction management, investment and development, engineering education in industries, underground buildings, roads, bridges, tunnels and so on;
- Have a deep understanding of Chinese national conditions, society and culture and have a certain international vision.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Mechanic
- Mechanics of Materials
- Structural Mechanics
- Engineering Materials
- Reinforced-concrete Structures
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 32 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Over 18 years old and hold a minimum of high school diploma.
- Requirements for students taught in English: 1)Native English Speaker or English as official language, 2)IELTS 5.0/TOEFL 60, 3)Instructed in English at high school 4)Other English Language Competence are accepted by our university.
- Those who wish to apply for engineering-related course should have a good background of mathematics, physics and chemistry; those who wish to apply for courses related to economics and management should be excellent in Mathematics
International2890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2890 USD per year during 48 months.
- RMB 18,800 per Year
Living costs for Hangzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.