Materials Science and Engineering from University of Science and Technology Beijing aims to cultivate high level talents who have a solid educational background, can master materials design and have a solid grasp of the relationship between materials ingredients, structures, preparation, processing and properties.
Our alumni finish our program with a thorough understanding of materials preparation, the development, application and control of processing technology and they are fully capable of conducting research and help in the development of new materials, materials design, production and management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interface and Surface
- Materials Energetics and Chemi stry
- Crystallology and Materials Structure
- Materials Introduction
- Materials Dvnamics
- Materials Deformation and Recrystallization
- Electrotechnics Experiments
- Basic Experiments of Materials Science
- Materials Phase Transformation
- Materials Electronic Theory
- Metal Materials
- Research Methods of Materials Experiments
- Materials Preparation and Processing
- Materials Mechanics Performance
- Metal Materials Exoeriments
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 16 other Bachelors in Materials Science & Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 score; OR minimum IBT TOEFL 80 score.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, under the age of 35, have attained a senior high school diploma.
- USTB Application Form for International Students with a photograph fixed.
- Senior high school graduate diploma (students expecting to graduate should provide an official letter stating expected graduation date, and submit the graduate diploma if admitted), must be original documents or certified copies either in Chinese or English.
- Official transcripts of your academic achievements up to the present, including course taken and standard achieved, must be original documents or certified copies either in Chinese or English.
- A copy of your language test result:
- One photocopy of your valid passport (passport type must be ordinary)
- Physical Examination.
International2997 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2997 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.