International Economy and Trade Fuzhou University has been approved by the Ministry of Education to offer undergraduate and postgraduate programmes to students from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan regions and foreign countries. At present, there are about 50,000 full-time students in Fuzhou University, including about over 5,200 doctoral and master's degree seekers. Since its establishment, about 200,000 students graduated from Fuzhou University, including full-time doctoral and master's degree students as well as those with the bachelor's degrees and associate degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fuzhou University has been taking great efforts to develop the cooperation and exchange.
- The international and national academic conferences have been conducted successfully in Fuzhou University so that the social academic influence from Fuzhou University has been enhanced.
- Academic exchanges on science, teaching and culture with Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau regions have been actively carried out.
- The University is also positively engaged in promoting the exchanges between Chinese civilization and western civilization.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEconomics Environmental Economics & Policy Commerce View 82 other Masters in Economics in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form (in duplicate).
- Passport Copy.
- Two Photographs of Passport-size.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Transcripts of the Most Advanced Studies (Notarized Photocopy).
- Diploma of the Most Advanced Studies (Notarized Photocopy).
International2461 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2461 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fuzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.