At Telecommunication Engineering from China University of Geosciences Wuhan the faculty has also enjoyed great reputation both at home and abroad for its graduates’ contribution covering such fields as geological hazard control, development of energy resource, transportation, hydropower, urban construction and national defense. With a high-quality faculty team, advanced experiment equipment and perfectly-equipped scientific research bases, the faculty has cultivated a large number of high-quality professionals for the development of national economy and society over the years.
Students at Telecommunication Engineering from China University of Geosciences the will:
- achieve educational, academic, cultural, and administrative excellence
- pursue excellence in academic studies to promote harmonious development between man and nature.
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Hydraulic Engineering
- Circuit Analysis,
- Analogic Circuit Technology,
- Signal and System,
- Communications principle,
- Digital Electronics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An official transcript of the applicant's highest educational degree (original copy and Chinese or English notarized copy) Graduation transcripts of national/district unified high schæl Scores of an internationally reccunizad standardized test (Such as the SAT/ACT/A-Level/ AP/18, etc.)
- Applicant is physically and mentally healthy, has no serious diseases, infectious diseases or serious physical defects.
- Applicant must pass the requirad national admission meciical examination.
International2973 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2973 EUR per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.