To train Sichuan University Medical Informatics and Engineering students' ability to study the basic scientific rules of life science using electrical engineering, electronics engineering, information engineering and computer engineering knowledge; to solve the problems in the areas such as medical diagnose, medical treatment, disease prevention and hospital information system; to be able to work in science research, product design, product development and management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Signal Processing
- Digital Image Processing
- Medical Image Processing
- Modern Medical Instrument
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Human Medicine Health Informatics View 33 other Masters in Human Medicine in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In case of an application for Chinese Government Scholarship, you are required to login on the website of China Scholarship Council within the specified application time.
- Application procedures will be provided thereon. After filing the application, you are required to login on this following website
International3384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3384 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chengdu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.