Business Analytics Students at Sichuan University will learn to analyze sophisticated data which can help firms make better decisions, or in some cases automate operational-level decision making. Students will be able to work in different firms of various sectors, including consultation, consumer products, financial services, government, health care, information services, retail, technology services, and transportation/logistics, etc.
Skills cultivated by the program include statistics, data mining, operational research, business programming, decision analysis, data management, business process analysis, system analysis and project management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Multivariate Analysis
- Data Mining for Business
- Business Decision Analytics under Uncertainty
- Computer Applications for Business
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 80 other Masters in Business Administration in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In case of an application for Chinese Government Scholarship, you are required to login on the website of China Scholarship Council within the specified application time.
- Application procedures will be provided thereon. After filing the application, you are required to login on this following website
International3384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3384 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chengdu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.