The Information Security graduates at Sichuan University will become professionals, who have the technological knowledge and practical ability, including natural science, humanities, information science, and information security basic theories, technologies and application methods.
They will also learn many information legislations. With comprehensive, creative and practical ability, they can work on computer, communication, electronic information, E-business, E-finance, E-government, military fields or other more, to engage in information security research, development, application or management, in departments of governments, armies, finance, police, Enterprises and institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics Foundation of Information
- Security Computer
- Communication and Networks
- Information Security Technology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 3 other Masters in Cyber Security in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In case of an application for Chinese Government Scholarship, you are required to login on the website of China Scholarship Council within the specified application time.
- Application procedures will be provided thereon. After filing the application, you are required to login on this following website
International3384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3384 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chengdu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.