Energy and Environment Program highlights
The basic requirements of admission to this program at Sichuan University are:
- A strong interest in energy and environment or its related discipline;
- English proficiency in speaking and writing;
- Social communication skills;
- Some knowledge in engineering and science, and data analysis Upon graduation, students are expected to be familiar with the principles and practices of energy and environment; have at least one concentration and research experience in the field of energy and environment; have enhanced English proficiency; be capable of writing English articles; and accomplish comprehensive essay toward graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- An Introduction to Energy and Environment
- Principles of Ecology
- An Introduction to Energy
- An Introduction to Environmental Science
- Energy and Environmental System Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 7 other Masters in Environmental Management in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In case of an application for Chinese Government Scholarship, you are required to login on the website of China Scholarship Council within the specified application time.
- Application procedures will be provided thereon. After filing the application, you are required to login on this following website
International3384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3384 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chengdu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.