Graduates of the Sport and Exercise Medicine (Hons) programme from the University of Bradford gain a professional Master's qualification in physiotherapy, opening up a range of career opportunities as a physiotherapist in the sport, exercise and health and wellbeing sectors. It also provides foundation for further research study.
MPhysiotherapy Sport and Exercise Medicine contains all the modules from the University’s highly regarded BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy programme. This curriculum is extended with additional sport and exercise specific modules and enhanced research.
You will undertake a range of placements in professional and amateur sport settings, including the University's Physiotherapy and Sport Rehabilitation Clinic, as well other physiotherapy settings.
Although this programme was new for 2017, 100% of our 2017 BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy graduates found employment or went on to further study within six months of graduating.
Graduates starting work in a Band 5 NHS post can expect to have a starting salary of £24,214.
- Neuromusculoskeletal- Spinal
- Neurological Practice
- Work Based Learning
- Evidencing Rehabilitation in Sport and Health
- People Populations and Contemporary Physiotherapy Practice
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 536 other Bachelors in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typical offer - 136 UCAS tariff points.
- A levels - 136 UCAS tariff points from three full A-levels to include a minimum grade B in Biology, Human Biology, Sport Science or PE. General Studies is not accepted.
- BTEC Extended Diploma - DDD in a relevant Health, Science or Sport subject. Applied Science BTEC Extended Diploma applicants will require a minimum of one Biology unit at Distinction.
- Applicants on Access Programmes -136 UCAS tariff points from an Access to Higher Education Diploma in Health Professions or Science — at least 12 credits in Biology must be at minimum grade Distinction.
- International Baccalaureate requirements - 136 UCAS tariff points from 3 HL subjects at 7,6,5 to include HL Biology at grade 6. Plus HL 3 or SL 4 in Maths and English Language and Literature A or English B.
- Plus minimum of - GCSEs with grade C or grade 4, to include English Language and Mathematics. Level 2 equivalencies are accepted.
International21886 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21886 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bradford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.