Being one of the interdisciplinary subject, industrial design stresses on the integration of multiple discipline. It focuses on the user analysis of industrial products, human-computer interaction, product epitaxial and services, technology implementation, as well as engineering structure knowledge and applications.
It emphasizes on product pre-define and innovation and practice of user research methods, as well as the technology realization and manufacturing process in the latter part of the industrial product development. It gives full play to the advantages and features of the industrial design interdisciplinary, makes comprehensive use of design, psychology, marketing, management, sociology, computer science, machinery, materials and technology and other disciplines of knowledge.
AimsIndustrial Design major at Jiangnan University aims to develop specialized design and technical personnel with innovative thinking and logical analysis who can work for enterprises, universities and research and development institutes engaged in networking and other information technology industry doing user research, interaction design, engineering design, new product development, teaching and research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- User Research and Product Definition;
- Product Design Principles and Methods;
- Product Realization and Technical Basis;
- Interactice Design Principles and methodology;
- Smart Product Development;
- Innovative Product Development;
- Service Design
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Academic & Age Requirements: Applicants need to be holders of a high-school diploma, aged between 18 and 25. A formal letter of authorization from parents is needed from applicants under 18 whose parents are not permanent residents in China.
- Language Requirements: A minimum score of 6.0 on IELTS or 70 on TOEFL or evidence showing a diploma obtained from an English-taught high school program is needed for
- English-taught programs.
International2518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2518 USD per year during 48 months.
RMB 16,400 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.