The college adheres to the concept of open education and has established a board of directors, foundations and alumni associations composed of people from all walks of life who are enthusiastic about education. Well-known companies such as Far East Holding Group Co., Ltd. and Hong Kong Leo Group have established scholarships, scholarships and scholarships in the college. The overseas study tour fund helps students grow and develop.
The Business Administration program is offered at Jiangnan University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Presentation on Business Visit
- Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans
- Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights: Connecting with Customers
- Brand Strategy and Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 82 other Bachelors in Business Administration in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Academic & Age Requirements: Applicants need to be holders of a high-school diploma, aged between 18 and 25. A formal letter of authorization from parents is needed from applicants under 18 whose parents are not permanent residents in China.
- Language Requirements: A minimum score of 6.0 on IELTS or 70 on TOEFL or evidence showing a diploma obtained from an English-taught high school program is needed for
- English-taught programs.
International2272 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2272 USD per year during 48 months.
RMB 14.800 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.