Why study BSc Business Economics at Middlesex University?
This Business Economics Honours BSc course offered at the Middlesex University will give you the solid working knowledge of both theoretical and empirical methods that can be applied to the industry and world context of business economics.
You'll gain a strong understanding of individual and firm behaviour under uncertainty as well as price determinism and discrimination. You'll study oligopolistic pricing using games and economic experiments and you'll explore world financial markets, regulators and financial instruments.
You'll also develop your knowledge on securities analysis and investment as well as econometrics and sampling techniques, and risk and probability distributions.
You'll be enabled to develop a robust ability to use Excel, Statistical software, interpret financial data and write business reports.
- Solid focus on applying knowledge into the industry context
- Advisory board support from eminent economists and industry personnel
- Well-founded links with the financial, governmental and voluntary organisations
- Supported work placements and internships and also overseas study in linked universities
- Strong tutorial expertise on behavioural and experimental economics
This course will give you the subject knowledge as well as the transferable skills that are highly sought after by employers. Typical job roles available could be Business / Economic / Data Analyst, Director, Manager, Teacher or Administrator in private business or public bodies like the NHS.
- Financial Concepts of Business
- Economics Analysis and Policy
- Trade and International Business
- Banking Theory and Practice
- Accounting and Finance for Business
- Applied Econometrics
- Economics of Entertainment and Sports
- Business Finance
- Monetary Policy
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics International Business View 157 other Bachelors in Econometrics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Middlesex University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Levels: BCC-BBC
- BTEC: DMM
- 112 UCAS points
- GCSE Grade C/4 in English and Maths
International14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14700 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.