Over four years of study in this Business (HRM) with Foundation Year (Hons) course from Arden University, Study Center Berlin , you’ll discover what drives a team to perform at its best and gain a critical awareness of how people are managed in organisations – all vital skills for today’s HR professionals.
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation
- Taught 100% in English
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts
- Industry relevant, 21st century application
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Payment options and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect central location in Berlin, close to key corporate players
- Germany has one of the best employment rates in Europe, at 91%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular European country for international students, recognised for its high-quality education***
- Berlin has been named the start-up capital of Europe
- Berlin is the largest city in the EU with a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates
- Germany has a rich history in culture and arts, offering students a chance to explore this whilst experiencing world-class education from a UK-recognised institution
*Times Higher Education
**I Am Expat
***According to statistics and data from the ICEF monitor"
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Your initial foundation year is made up of 6 modules. Then, to complete your full bachelor’s degree, you’ll study 360 credit hours over three years, which are made up of 16 modules over years 2, 3, and 4, and a dissertation:Foundation Year Modules
- Research Skills and Using Information
- Developing Academic Skills
- Using Numeracy, IT and Data
- Values, Ethics and Working Collaboratively
- Structure of Business
- Technology in Organisations
- Developing Personal and Management Skills
- Understanding the Business Environment
- Principles of Marketing
- Introduction to Finance
- People in Organisations
- Managing Human Resources
- Managing Across Cultures
- Business Processes
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Business Analysis
- Planning Human Resources
- Managing Change in Organisations
- Contemporary Management Issues
- Strategic Management
- Managing Self and Others
- Strategic Issues in HRM
- Research Methods and Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 74 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least 3 x GCSEs / 45 credits at Level 2 or equivalent – if your qualifications are older than 3 years we would also ask to see a professional CV.
- English proficiency: IELTS 5.5 (no less than 5 in any element); or TOEFL 46-59, or equivalent
- Non-standard entry to the course may be considered based on your professional work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 48 months.
€8,000 per year - a €1021,00 Spring discount is available for each year (terms and conditions apply)
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.