This transfer-friendly program sharpens your ability to solve complex business problems using research and communication, as you increase your knowledge and skill in collecting and analyzing data.
This Technical Management BSc course at the American Public University (APU) features coursework in staffing, budgeting, strategic management, quality control, project management, supply chain management, marketing management, information systems, production, and operations.
This online program is often sought by those with professional interests in managerial and supervisory roles in technical occupations.
Students must choose a concentration for this degree program:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Management of Information Systems
- Project Management
- Technical Management
- Technical Resource Management
What You Will Do
- Conduct research focused on a business management problem—collecting and analyzing data and communicating findings
- Study complex organizational issues, including staffing, budgeting, strategic management, quality control, project management, supply chain management, marketing, information systems, production, and operations
- Address the challenges global organizations face by developing approaches to apply leadership and management concepts
- Evaluate the ethical, technological, structural, cultural, human, and environmental factors that impact technical management
- Basics of Business
- Law and Ethics in the Business Environment
- Emergency Planning
- Principles of Supervision
- Principles and Theory of Management
- Leadership & Motivation
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Strategic Management View 62 other Bachelors in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e., GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International34200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
National34200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.