Economics and Business Economics - International Business Economics from Maastricht University gives you a solid foundation in the two key pillars of modern commerce: economics and business.You compare economic models with real-life cases of running a business, to find out what’s really going on behind the scenes of the business world.
Students at Economics and Business Economics - International Business Economics from Maastricht University will:
- develop knowledge in economics, strategy, finance and accounting
- build their skills in quantitative analysis and economic modelling
- apply their new knowledge and skills to practical problems in business and economics
- learn to communicate confidently and successfully with their peers and the wider world
- gain a top business and economic education that employers have confidence in
- Microeconomics: Choices, Markets and Welfare
- Macroeconomics and Economic Policy
- Public Economics
- Economic Growth and Institutions
- International Trade
- Institutions, Behaviour and Welfare
- Labour Economics
- Understanding Society
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
Early application deadline: 15 January 2021 (for both EU/EEA-students and Non-EU/EEA-students)
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration International Business View 59 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recent passport picture
- A copy of your valid passport or your EU/EEA identity card
- A copy of your most recent list of grades and a copy of your diploma if you have obtained it.
- A copy of your grades transcripts of the last two years of secondary school.
- International Classroom Essay.
- Proof of your background in mathematics and the English language.
- VWO diploma ‘Natuur en Techniek’
- VWO diploma ‘Natuur en Gezondheid’
- VWO diploma ‘Economie en Maatschappij’
- VWO diploma ‘Cultuur en Maatschappij’ + wisA or wisB
- HBO propedeuse + mathematics level VWO wisA or wisB
- OU propedeuse + mathematics level VWO wisA or wisB
International9200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9200 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.