Economics and Business Economics - Economics from Maastricht University combines sociology and psychology with economics, aiming to produce professionals who are flexible, adaptable and internationally oriented.
Students at Economics and Business Economics - Economics from Maastricht University will:
- gain insight into the mechanisms behind global markets and the role of the state in the economy
- apply knowledge from a fascinating cross-section of disciplines
- develop strong analytical abilities – a major plus for your career! – by helping staff conduct high-profile research
- master the practical tools and skills to analyse economic policy, growth, etc.
- pursue their own educational and career goals by choosing their own problems to study, elective courses and study abroad destination
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Microeconomics: Choices, Markets and Welfare
- Macroeconomics and Economic Policy
- Public Economics
- Economic Growth and Institutions
- International Trade
- Institutions, Behaviour and Welfare
- Labour Economics
- Understanding Society
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
Early application deadline: 15 January 2021 (for both EU/EEA-students and Non-EU/EEA-students)
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 34 other Masters in Economics in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recent passport picture
- A copy of your valid passport or your EU/EEA identity card
- A copy of your most recent list of grades and a copy of your diploma if you have obtained it.
- A copy of your grades transcripts of the last two years of secondary school.
- International Classroom Essay.
- Proof of your background in mathematics and the English language.
- VWO diploma ‘Natuur en Techniek’
- VWO diploma ‘Natuur en Gezondheid’
- VWO diploma ‘Economie en Maatschappij’
- VWO diploma ‘Cultuur en Maatschappij’ + wisA or wisB
- HBO propedeuse + mathematics level VWO wisA or wisB
- OU propedeuse + mathematics level VWO wisA or wisB
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8000 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.