Why choose this course?
- Develop practical skills in our clinical simulation centre
- Hone your skills in five purpose-built physiotherapy laboratories
- Benefit from varied practical clinical placements, from your 1st year
- Approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- You will gain a solid knowledge base and placement experiences appropriate to cope with contemporary Physiotherapy practice
- Excellent career prospects in the NHS and private sector.
- 100% of our Physiotherapy graduates went on to employment or further study within 6 months according to the latest national Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey.
What's next for my career?
Graduates of this Physiotherapy (Hons) course at University of Hertfordshire will have the opportunity to enjoy a range of professional career opportunities both within the NHS, private, sports, fitness,independent and charity sectors in the UK or overseas.
For more information you can visit the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) website and the NHS Careers.
100% of our Physiotherapy graduates went on to employment or further study within 6 months according to the latest national Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey.
Upon graduation, you'll be eligible to register as a Physiotherapist with the Health and Care Professions Council and join the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. This course will lead to career opportunities as a Physiotherapist within the NHS, charities and private sector in the UK or overseas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations for Physiotherapy Practice
- Practice Education: Respect and Dignity
- Physiotherapy Practice in Health and Social Care
- Practice Education: Working Together for Patients
- Advancing Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 103 other Bachelors in Physiotherapy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS 128-136
- A Level ABB-AAB - 2 appropriate Science* GCE A2 subjects at a minimum of 'A' and 'B' grades and a further 'B' grade in another GCE A2 subject.
- BTEC DDM-DDD - BTEC National Extended Diploma in a Science subject
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Hatfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.