Why choose this course?
- Study at one of the largest engineering schools in the UK
- Fine tune your designs, using our Cruden F1 race simulator
- You can join this course without A-level maths or physics
- This BSc Honours degree course in Automotive Technology with Management is part of a suite of automotive related courses
- Our BSc Automotive Technology with Management students have previously completed work placement years at companies including: Nissan and Triumph Motorcycles
- Graduates highly employable in wide range of firms from Formula One to major motor manufacturers
- Involvement in Formula Student Competition from year 1, if you wish
- Recent Automotive Technology graduates have gone on to work at organisations including: Nissan, Dyson, and Bentley Motors
- You do not need an A-level in Mathematics or Physics to gain entry to this course, you simply need the correct UCAS points and your enthusiasm for the subject.
- We are members of the CDIO Initiative (Conceive Design Implement Operate), a worldwide network of academic professionals, industry representatives and engineering leaders who have a passion for engineering education and engineering leadership. The CDIO framework has been embedded into our undergraduate degree programme, ensuring you’ll put into practice what you learn through “Design and Build” projects during your studies.
What's next for my career?
Graduates of the Automotive Technology with Management (Hons) course from University of Hertfordshire will find employment opportunities in a wide range of companies from major motor manufacturers to small automotive supply chain companies. Jobs can vary from managing specialist laboratories/test facilities to supervision of production lines, and specialisation in CAD/CAM, to project management. The breadth and flexibility of this course will also open doors to careers in other branches of engineering, computing or business.
Our graduates can be found in all areas of the automotive sector, working in specialist laboratories and test facilities, or specialising in computer-aided design to make high-performance automotive products. The breadth and flexibility of this course will also open doors to careers in other branches of engineering, computing and business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mechanical Experimental Engineering
- Engineering Statistics
- Career Skills Development
- Design for Technologists
- Manufacturing for Technologists
- Motorsport and Automotive Technology
- Materials and Electrical Technology
- Computing for Business and Technology
- Practical Safety for Engineers
- Mathematics for Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Automotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1284 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS Points 104-112
- A Level BCC-BBC Levels - Requires a minimum of 2 A
- BTEC Requires a Diploma in Engineering or Technology based
- GCSE: Grade 4/C in English Language and 4/C Mathematics
- All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency, equivalent to an overall IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each band.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Hatfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.