Why choose this course?
- Study at one of the largest Engineering Schools in the UK
- Use simulators, specialist laboratories, workshops & CAE software
- You can join this course without A-level maths or physics
- Our longstanding, good reputation and our contacts with industry ensure a very high record of graduate employment
- We maintain close links with industry to keep our courses fresh and relevant
- You will have access to the best equipment: flight simulator, wind tunnels, specialist laboratories and CAE software
- Our courses include input from aircraft makers, research projects and leading industry figures
- Students of the Aerospace Technology with Management (Hons) programme from University of Hertfordshire have previously completed work placement years at companies including: Airbus Industries, Duxford Aviation Society, and Lockhead Martin
- Recent Aerospace Technology graduates have gone on to work at organisations including Zodiac Aerospace, Stansted Airport, and Toyota
- You do not need an A-level in Mathematics or Physics to gain entry to this course, you simply need the correct UCAS points and your enthusiasm for the subject
- We are members of the CDIO Initiative (Conceive Design Implement Operate), a worldwide network of academic professionals, industry representatives and engineering leaders who have a passion for engineering education and engineering leadership. The CDIO framework has been embedded into our undergraduate degree programme, ensuring you’ll put into practice what you learn through “Design and Build” projects during your studies.
What's next for my career?
There are employment opportunities in a variety of areas, ranging from airline operators to large aircraft manufacturers to small aerospace supply chain companies. Jobs can vary from managing specialist laboratories/ test facilities to the supervision of production lines, and specialisation in CAD to project management. The breadth and flexibility of this course will also open doors to careers in other branches of engineering, computing or business.
You’ll find employment opportunities in a range of companies, from airline operators and aircraft manufacturers to small aerospace supply chain firms. Jobs can vary, from managing specialist laboratories and test facilities to the supervision of production lines and project management. The breadth and flexibility of this course will also open doors to careers in other branches of engineering, computing and business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Aerospace Technology & Industry
- Mechanical Experimental Engineering
- Engineering Statistics
- Career Skills Development
- Design for Technologists
- Manufacturing for Technologists
- Materials and Electrical Technology
- Computing for Business and Technology
- Practical Safety for Engineers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Management Studies General Engineering & Technology View 149 other Bachelors in Aerospace Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS points 104-112
- A Level BCC - BBC - Minimum of 2 A levels
- BTEC MMM - DMM - Diploma in engineering or technology based
- Access Course Tariff Engineering or technology diploma with merit profile
- IB requirement 104-112 points from a minimum of 2 HL subjects at grade 4 or above
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Hatfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.