In addition to the basics of economic theory and economic policy, students focus on issues related to globalization, international trade, world security, economic integration at regional, European and international level, and project and grant management. Students can further expand their knowledge through internships at foreign universities or gain work experience at home and abroad (e.g. in EU institutions).
Bachelor degree in International Economic Relations from Technical University of Ostrava offers a high-quality bachelor degree in economics with a focus on its practical application in economic and corporate practice in an international context. Thanks to this, the graduates can be employed in the public and private spheres in the regional, national and European and international environment.
Selected typical job positions of the graduate of the specialization International Economic Relations:
- Economist in non-profit organizations, municipalities, national and international institutions and organizations.
- Referent in the departments of state administration and self-government.
- Specialist in external economic relations and foreign trade activities.
- Specialist in regional development.
- Financial Analyst.
- Project manager.
- Professional consultant in companies, government departments and self-government.
Programme StructureGraduate's knowledgeGraduates of the degree course International Economic Relations demonstrate, beyond the knowledge gained from the common basis of the Applied Economics study program, extensive knowledge and understanding of the subject and scope of the given specialization in the following areas:
- economic integration and globalization with a focus on integration and globalization processes in the world economy,
- the European integration process and international security issues,
- entrepreneurship in the European Union's internal market,
- project and grant management applied in real practice by private and public sector entities.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Finance View 12 other Bachelors in Finance in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- e-Application form
- Copies of graduation certificates (secondary school-leaving certificate, diplomas) and transcripts of records
- Recognition document of graduation certificate - official document to say that the degree is recognized in the Czech Republic
- Payment of Registration Fee 500 CZK per 1 study programme, it is non-returnable
- Valid visa and passport
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Ostrava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.