Gain a clear understanding of how complex organisations work by choosing this fascinating Business Management with Law (Hons) programme at Abertay University designed to give your career a head start. You will learn to thrive in today’s fast-paced global economy.
You will learn from tutors with an extensive professional or academic background in business and law, as well as guest speakers from industry. By going beyond the classroom and undertaking activities such as the international IBM Business Challenge, you’ll gain a greater understanding of the complexities of business management.
Why study this course here
- UK University of the Year 2021 - Teaching Quality (The Times/ Sunday Times Good University Guide)
- UK Top 10 - Student Satisfaction & Teaching (Guardian Good University Guide 2021)
- UK Top 10 - Student Satisfaction (National Student Survey 2020)
When you graduate you will be ready to improve organisational productivity, performance and profits.
Whether your ambition is to start your own business or work within an organisation, your skills will be relevant all over the world.
When you graduate with a Business Management degree, you can expect to enter careers in a wide-range of sectors. Graduates from our business school have enjoyed graduate trainee success in organisations such as BT, while others have gone on to work for household names such as:
- Rolls Royce
- Alliance Trust
- Scottish Government
- Atlas Copco
- Scottish and Southern Energy (SSE)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing People and Ideas
- Business Economics
- Legal Systems and Methods
- Employment Law
- Digital Business Strategy
- Ethical Business in Society
- Business Organisations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Law Management Studies View 209 other Bachelors in International Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Please note: All applicants must have passes in English and Maths, Application of Maths or Lifeskill Maths - National 5 grade C or GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent. National 5 ESOL is accepted in lieu of National 5 English.
- Cambridge FCE/CAE/CPE - overall score of 169 on Cambridge Grading Scale
- International Baccalaureate - English B at S5 or H4, English A no specific grade required
- European Baccalaureate - English Language 1 at grade 6 or English Language 2 at grade 7
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 48 months.
National1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 GBP per year during 48 months.
England, Northern Ireland, Wales and the Republic of Ireland: £9250
Living costs for Dundee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.