The BA (Hons) Fashion Image and Styling degree from University for the Creative Arts will make you a key player in the fashion industry.
On this course, you’ll discover how to create looks and concepts for every scenario – from the movies and the red carpet to the High Street and magazines.
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 249 other Bachelors in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Indian HSC/ Standard XII with an overall average of 60.
- Indian Standard XII from CBSE or ISC national boards: English with 70% or above OR;IELTS Acdemic for UKVI 6.0 (with no band below 5.5)
- Recommendation Letter if out of education for 2 years
- You will be required to submit a document that has at least 9 months of the UKVI's maintenance requirement which for all 4 campus's is £9135 (1015*9) PLUS any unpaid course fees
- The money needs to be in the form of cash funds and have been held for a minimum of 28 days and the statement cannot be older than 31 days.
- Clear scanned copy of all pages and previous UK visas including CAS (if applicable)
- Paper form will be sent to you from admissions team (after the deposit had been paid) asking you to complete details with regards to your immigration history"
International16950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50850 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National16033 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48100 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.