After graduating this Industrial Automation Engineering program from Engineering Institute of Technology , you will be able to apply fundamental physics, chemistry, engineering drawing, demonstrate scientific, mathematical, contextual factors, and design practice knowledge that has been contextualized for industrial engineering applications.
Due to rapidly evolving technology, industrial processes are becoming increasingly automated. Previously mechanized systems, which required human intervention, now use computerized control systems for higher accuracy, precision, and cost-effectiveness.
As industrial automation continues to develop with technological advancements, it is essential that prospective engineers graduate with skills that can be applied within the industry. Our undergraduate certificate provides you with cutting-edge skills that are valuable in the workplace.
Potential Job Outcomes
Potential job roles include engineering and management positions in the following areas of expertise:
- Process control, commissioning and production management
- Plant, factory and building automation
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Distributed Control Systems (DCSs) and SCADA
- Industrial design and consultation
- Supply chain management, quality assurance, and sales
- Operations, maintenance, field services, and technical support
- Controls, instrumentation, and robotics
Like all Australian higher education providers and universities, EIT programs are accredited by the exacting standards of the Australian Government’s Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA). The Undergraduate Certificate is a new, formally recognized qualification that has been added to the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). Its indicative AQF equivalence is AQF level 6.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Design and Drawing
- Physics and Chemistry for Engineers
- Process Instrumentation and Control
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You must submit your application at least one week prior to the start date to be considered for your desired intake.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology Robotics View 6 other Bachelors in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Number - 03567C
- A Year 12 Australian Senior Certificate of Education (or equivalent for International Students), completed within the past two years OR
- An Engineering AQF Diploma (or higher) with successful completion of all Maths units/modules; OR
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Completion with a minimum score of 24 including English and Maths completion; OR
- Foundation studies or bridging course completion in an engineering or science field with completion of Mathematics and English. e.g. Engineering enabling course; AND
- Satisfactory English language proficiency at an English pass level in an Australian Senior Certificate of Education (or equivalent for International Students); OR
- A specified level of achievement in a recognized English language test such as IELTS at a score of at least 6.0 (with no individual band score less than 5.5); or (or equivalent) as outlined in the EIT Admissions Policy.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
- Tuition fees depend on your country of origin.
- If you are eligible for a CSP your subsidized course fees will be AU$500 (AU$125 per unit).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.