- Challenge yourself by exploring some of the major questions facing human society including war and peace, democracy, resource scarcity and distribution, the natural environment and faith and reason
- Our flexible programme, with a wide range of optional modules, means you can tailor your degree to your interests and career ambitions
- Get involved with the Politics, Philosophy and Economics student society, meet likeminded people, attend socials, go on trips and hear from guest speakers
- You’ll be well prepared for careers in business, finance, journalism and politics – many past PMs have been PPE graduates!
As a graduate of the Politics Philosophy and Economics programme at The University of Exeter you will have an understanding of the philosophical, political and economic foundations of order and justice as well as the ability to interrogate the meaning and practice of the market economy on a global scale. Throughout your studies you will develop a range of professional, academic and personal skills that are highly sought after by employers including:
- Analytical, critical and independent thinking
- Independent research
- Problem solving
- Discussion and collaborative working in diverse environments
- Collecting, assessing and presenting evidence
- Written and verbal communication
- Articulating ideas and constructing arguments
- Organising, planning and time management
- Understanding numerical and written information
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Philosophical Analysis
- Philosophy of Morality
- Power and Democracy
- Mathematics for Economists If A Level Maths
- Economic Principles
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Philosophy & Ethics Political Science View 940 other Bachelors in Economics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-Level AAA
- IB 36/666
- BTEC DDD
- GCSE C or 4 and A or 7 Grade C or 4 in English Language and Grade A or 7 in Mathematics
- A-Level: ABB
- IB: 32
- BTEC: DDM
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.