- Particularly suited to those considering postgraduate study, or careers requiring advanced mathematical skills
- Opportunity to gain ‘Professional Experience’ in commerce or industry during the summer vacation between two years of study
- Choose to take a semester abroad ‘with International Study’ at a partner university in Continental Europe, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand during your third year
- Option to extend your degree and spend a ‘Year in Industry’ at companies such as Lloyds Banking Group, Coca-Cola, Met Office and PwC
Exeter has an excellent reputation with graduate recruiters and a strong employment record. Graduates of the Mathematics programme at The University of Exeter go on to excel in many specialist mathematical fields and across a broad range of other sectors. We offer a very wide range of opportunities for you to develop the deep and adaptable skills that employers are looking for.
You’ll be able to meet with local and national employers who regularly visit the university to engage with students, hosting mock interviews, CV workshops, drop-ins and lectures. This is a great opportunity for you to find out more about the day to day activities of their business and recruitment opportunities. Our Careers Service also host a wealth of employer activity, such as Careers Fairs, so you’ll never be short of chances to network with potential employers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematical Structures
- Mathematical Methods
- Mathematical Modelling
- Probability, Statistics and Data
- Differential Equations
- Vector Calculus and Applications
- Real Analysis
- Complex Analysis
- Groups, Rings and Fields
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Financial Mathematics View 1037 other Bachelors in Mathematics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-Level A*AA GCE AL Maths grade A Candidates may offer GCE AL Maths, Pure Maths or Further Maths.
- IB 38/766 HL6 in Mathematics (Analysis and Approaches)
- BTEC D*DD Applicants studying a BTEC Extended Diploma will also require GCE AL Maths grade A
- GCSE C or 4 English Language
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.