- Gain a global perspective on some of the biggest political challenges we face today
- You’ll join an intentionally small community of students allowing you to actively discuss and debate your ideas and work closely with academic staff
- Our strong focus on career-related experience and skills will help you achieve your future career aspirations
As a graduateof the Global Politics programme from The University of Exeter you will have an understanding of complex political and cultural issues, often in changing environments which will be valued by employers in both the public and private sectors. Alongside this you will gain a range of academic and professional skills including:
- Analytical, critical and independent thinking
- Political participation and evaluation
- Policy making and implementation
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Independent research
- Discussion and group work
- Written communication
- Articulating ideas and arguments
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Political Communication
- Participating in Politics
- Power, Inequality and Global Justice
- Violence in World Politics
- Power and Democracy
- Political Analysis
- Political Geographies: Local to Global
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 599 other Bachelors in International Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- C or 4 English Language
- Contextual Offer
- A-Level: BBB-BBC
- IB: 30-28
- BTEC: DDM-DMM
- Specific subject requirements must still be achieved where stated above. Find out more about contextual offers.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.