- As well as tackling case studies, you will discuss current issues in business and debate key theories developing your presentation, team working, communication and problem-solving skills
- You will thrive in our strong, close-knit community with an unrivalled commitment to excellence in teaching and a curriculum designed to support your learning at every stage.
- You will 'learn by doing' from your first week at university as you tackle real world problems using both your subjects, including the immersive learning events of HACK, IMPACT and IMAGINE, unique to the Penryn Campus
- We help prepare you for your future career by embedding transferrable skills across the programme, o-creating your learning experience with businesses, law firms, legal NGOs and non-profit organisations.
Graduates from this Business and Laws programme at The University of Exeter will have a knowledge of key aspects of law such as Torts, contract and company law along with an understanding of economics, management, marketing and project management giving them an advantage in both the law and industry. Alongside this you will gain a range of academic, personal and professional skills including:
- Analytical, critical and independent thinking
- Articulating ideas and arguments
- Conflict resolution and negotiation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving
- Project work and teamwork
- Written and verbal communication
- Organising, planning and time management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal Foundations
- Criminal Law
- Business and Society
- Theory and Practice of Management
- Economics for Managers
- Marketing in a Digital Age
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law Legal Studies View 363 other Bachelors in Legal Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-Level AAB - ABB
- IB 34-32
- BTEC DDD-DDM
- GCSE C or 4 English Language
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.