Key strengths of the Degree in International Business and Management at Grenoble INP Institute of engineering Grenoble INP, Graduate schools of Engineering and Management Université Grenoble Alpes
- Enjoy life in a dynamic city in the heart of the French Alps close to many beautiful natural sites and ski resorts and one of the most innovative ecosystems in Europe, specializing in digital technologies, new energy solutions and health.
- Explore many aspects of business and management in an international context and develop a broad understanding of global issues while expanding your awareness of the essentials of French business and culture. You will be given an extensive program of French language classes.
- boost your future employability, you will have the opportunity to do a 3-month internship at the end of the year (in France or abroad), in a variety of possible organizations in the public, private or not-for-profit sector. This will offer you an invaluable opportunity to apply first-hand some of the skills acquired during the year.
- Experience a supportive multicultural study environment, working with both French and foreign students in the context of a graduate school of management.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Organization theory
- Economic Contemporary Issues
- Strategic Management
- Business Game
- Managerial Accounting and Control
The Degree in International Business and Management is intended exclusively for international students who have already achieved a minimum of 120 ECTS credits or who have successfully completed at least two years at university level and who want to further develop their knowledge and skills with respect to the international dimension of business and management.Upon application, prior studies will be examined. Selected candidates will be given an interview.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 25 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A relevant university experience of 120 ECTS; for non-Europeans, a 2-year university degree minimum (as approved by a university committee).
- An advanced level of English (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS etc.).
- Interview with a committee of academics and business professionals
International3092 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3092 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA3092 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3092 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.