As audio creators we are reliant on technologies which afford us many creative careers.
The (Hons) Commercial Music Technology course from London College of Creative Media encourages you to research and explore these technologies and their contextual practice, understanding their history and relevance to future associated industries.
Areas of study include advanced recording in both analogue and digital landscapes, mixing, mastering techniques and spatial audio experiences for emerging technologies. Modules are designed to integrate skills, knowledge and understanding of commercial music industries and their future development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- UCAS Tariff
- Entry criteria and requirements:
- 104 UCAS points are relevant experience
- English language requirements:
- GCSE grade C/4 or above in Maths and English or a Level 2 equivalent (e.g. Functional Skills).
- Or relevant experience in Music.
- Personal Statement
- A passion for audio creation, manipulation and capture
- A creative and open mindset to an evolving industry
- A competent knowledge of instrument recording, production and audio mixing
- An entrepreneurial drive and career ambition
- Proficient at navigating at least one DAW
- An eclectic appreciation of musical genres
EU/EEA10400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.