Dive into the fascinating world of international business and enjoy a unique experience amongst students from over 40 countries at GISMA Business School at the Berlin-Potsdam campus.
From international business law to strategic management and intercultural communication, you’ll learn everything you need to build a successful business career.
In this International Business Management programme, you’ll also have the opportunity to spend a semester abroad – choose from a selection of highly international cities such as London, Shanghai, and Singapore. You can combine this with an internship or business project with global companies such as Amazon or Alibaba so that you’ll be ready to kick-start your career as soon as you graduate.
Accreditations and rankings
GISMA Business School also has a long history of working with partner universities in Europe and has successfully delivered partner programmes accredited by AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and EPAS.
Who is the programme for?
The programme is perfect for those who are interested in developing an international career in the business world. This degree is for those who want the tools for success in any international organisation, from small innovative start-ups to large well-established corporations.
What will you learn?
This programme covers a broad range of topics from all areas of international business management. You’ll acquire a range of competencies; intercultural, digital, and general business competencies. This includes global supply chain management, international marketing, ethics, leadership, and finance.
Combining lectures with international experience and practical work projects with leading companies such as Amazon, this programme will equip you with the skills and networks you need to build an international business career.
How will you study?
GISMA Business School supports flexible and individual learning by applying a systematic hybrid learning scheme.
You will spend part of your lectures in class at our Berlin-Potsdam campus. These face-to-face phases are complemented by e-learning sessions. You will work on cases, reflect on readings, take part in online discussions, and participate in group exercises and projects.
This variety of learning methods is part of our unique teaching strategy, which includes student-centred pedagogy, project-based learning, collaborative learning, and personalised coaching.
- Partnerships with some of the best educational institutions from around the world
- Programmes with top global rankings – the Grenoble MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented - expand your network
- Excellent student services such as a dedicated Career Centre, visa support and accommodation team
- Scholarships and flexible payment plans available
- Graduates will be entitled to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany
- Free German classes
- Programmes taught 100% in English - the language of international communication
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and EPAS
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureInternational Business
- Introduction to Globalisation
- Comparative Country Studies and Political Risk
- Management of Large Established International
- International Business Law
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Marketing
- Leadership in a Digitalised and Globalised World
- Financial and Cost Accounting
- HR Management
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic Management
- Finance and Investment
- Circular Economy and Sustainabilty
- Digital Transformation and Cases
- Economics and Digital Economics
- Innovation Management in a Digital and Globalised
- Action and intercultural competencies
- Foreign Language
- Intercultural Skills and Ethics
- Creative Problem Solving and Strategy Development
- Scientific and Methods Competencies
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Academic Writing and Research Methods
- Bachelor Thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 66 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- General university entrance qualification
- English proficiency: B2 (IELTS 5.5) or equivalent
- Non-standard entry: non-standard applicants are welcome to apply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9600 EUR per year during 36 months.
30% Discount for Year 1& 2 and 20 % for 3rd year
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.