Specifically, we open up opportunities and provide an atmosphere where students can become creative partners and gain insights about how it will be to practise as specialists in their field whilst actually encouraging multi-disciplinary design as a flexible, adaptable, and creatively rich route for delivering design projects.
Where this course can take you
The collaborative nature of this Interior Architecture and Design (Top-up) (Hons) course at London Metropolitan University prepares you to work with confidence as a specialist in design or architectural practice where interacting with other professionals and construction industry processes requires a range of skills and experience beyond the purely creative.
Recent graduates have been employed by design companies including Brinkworth, Casson Mann, Claudio Silvestrin, Conran Design Group and Softroom.
Other graduates have chosen to continue to study architecture or design at postgraduate level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical & Contextual Studies 3: Dissertation (Interiors)
- Integrated Design Practice
- Major Project Realisation: Interior Architecture and Design
- Project Design and Development for Interiors
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Interior Design View 573 other Bachelors in Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In addition to the University's standard entry requirements, you should have one of the following:
- 240 credits from a Higher National Diploma (HND), Foundation Degree (FdA/ FdSc) or equivalent international qualification in a relevant subject.
- 240 credits from years 1 and 2 of an undergraduate degree (BA/BSc) in a relevant subject at a different institution
- a portfolio interview
You must pass a portfolio interview where you'll be required to demonstrate an interest in, aptitude for and knowledge of the field of architecture. If it is not possible to attend the interview, you'll be required to submit a portfolio of work by email.
- Sketchbooks– we love to see your sketchbooks with ideas and notes, even if they are messy.
- Examples of the development of a project from start to finish and the final outcome.
- Some work that you are really proud of and want to talk about.
- Some work that shows you experimenting with different processes.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK:£2,310 per 30 credits
- Int:£3,625 per 30 credits
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.