The Physics major program at University of Maryland Baltimore County consists of 12 – 13 mandatory Physics courses (39 – 41 credits), two Physics elective courses (6 credits) and seven mandatory courses (25 or 26 credits) taught in other departments.
All Physics and Mathematics courses required as prerequisites to other required Physics courses must be passed with a grade “C” or above. In addition Physics Majors must pass all 300 and 400 level Physics courses with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Chemistry
- Problem-Solving and Computer-Programming
- Computer Science for Majors
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics View 1494 other Bachelors in Physics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed UMBC Undergraduate Admissions Application
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- An official or attested copy of your current high school transcript/academic record including an English translation.
- Official results of completion of state/national secondary school examinations.
- A final high school transcript/leaving certificate upon completion of your senior year.
- All non-native English speakers must submit official test scores
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12169 USD per semester during 48 months.
National24338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12169 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State8704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4352 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.