The requirement of this Pre-professional Studies in Accounting program at the University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) emphasizes economics, accounting, communications and business fundamentals that allow students to function in today’s business environment. Graduates with broad technological or business background and finance/accounting skills are highly employable in a variety of industries as well as the government sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Auditing Theory and Practice
- Cost Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting View 2518 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you have or are currently earning your high school/secondary school diploma or equivalent but have not earned college credits at the university level AFTER earning your diploma, you should apply to UMBC as a first-year student.
- We weigh a number of factors in making admission decisions. In addition to grade point average and standardized test scores, the strength of your curriculum, class rank, and other achievements as well as your essay will be considered. We expect applicants to have completed a strong college preparatory program of study from an accredited high school/secondary school.
- If you have attended a postsecondary institution, such as a college or university, outside the United States, submit course by course credentials evaluated through one of the following evaluation services.
- Documents in languages other than English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29370 USD per year during 12 months.
National29370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29370 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12606 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12606 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.