In this Online (Hons) Senior Status course from The University of Law you will study all the necessary modules for a Qualifying Law Degree, and have the flexibility to select three LLB course options in your second year.
This online degree is taught by the same experienced professional tutors as our on campus LLBs.
It has a practical focus with employability embedded into the course.
The LLB (Hons) Senior Status Online degree would be of interest for graduate overseas students, as you may benefit from some exemptions in your home jurisdiction with this degree - we do recommend that you check any possible exemptions in your home jurisdiction, prior to undertaking the course, in particular that this is studied over 2 years and online.
In the 2020 National Student Survey, The University of Law has been ranked first amongst universities in England for the category of 'teaching on my course'. We have an overall 5 Star rating from QS World University Rankings and 5 stars in Teaching, Employability, Online Learning, Academic Development and Inclusiveness.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law Legal Studies View 22 other Bachelors in Public Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students are required to possess a 2:2 or above from an undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- Students who will be under the age of 18 but no younger than 17 at the commencement of the course are permitted. International entry requirements: An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
- Sept 2023: All students - £9,250 per annum / Fees are locked for future study years i.e. the student will pay the same price each year.
- A deposit amount of £250 is applicable for this programme. Please note: as this course can only be taken by those already possessing an undergraduate degree, it is not eligible for an undergraduate student loan.
The course is not eligible for an undergraduate student loan.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.