Our integrated masters Environmental Science course at University of Nottingham enables you to extend your knowledge of environmental science further to develop your skills in communications, project management and research.
We need scientists to respond to some of the biggest environmental challenges:
- climate change
- biodiversity loss of species and habitat
- environmental pollution
Study a wide range of subjects including geography and biology with the flexibility to specialise in your area of interest.
You could work for conservation organisations, environmental consultancies, alternative energy companies, local authorities and government agencies.
- environmental education officers
- engineering consultants
- marine biologists
- nature conservation officers
- hydrology, recycling and sustainability officers
These degrees can also lead into roles in teaching, scientifi
This course is accredited by the Committee of Heads of Environmental Sciences (CHES)
- Climate, Atmosphere and Oceans
- Global Environmental Processes
- The Ecology of Natural and Managed Ecosystems
- Environmental Science and Society
- Environmental Geoscience
- Tutorials in Environmental Science
- Environmental Management Virtual Field Course
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- The final deadline is 30 June. However, as admission to our courses is competitive, students should aim to apply by 26 January if possible.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Economics & Policy Environmental Sciences View 88 other Bachelors in Environmental Economics & Policy in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- IB score 32-30 including 5/4 in one science subject at Higher Level
- IELTS IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any element)
- High school qualifications Check our country-specific information for guidance on qualifications from your country
- A level offer ABB-BBB
International26500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Loughborough
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.