Graduates of the Applied Management and Leadership program from American College of Education will be able to decipher financial statements and make decisions about future business performance.
They will develop, prepare, and manage marketing strategies taking consumer data into discussion. Those who earn the degree will also determine ways to organize and lead many aspects of a variety of projects.
Study on your schedule. Our online format allows you to plan your coursework around your life.
This program is especially designed as a degree completion program for individuals who want to earn a bachelor’s degree in an accelerated manner. The transfer-friendly degree is earned by coupling the credits you have previously earned with the required courses in this program and can be completed in as little as 18 months.
All courses center around developing effective leadership and management skills, broadly applicable to a range of businesses and roles. You will take courses with other students who share your passion for bringing leadership and management skills to their jobs and career tracks.
This program examines the diverse areas that impact management and leadership including finance, marketing, advocacy, legal and ethical issues, human resources, information management, and diverse populations. As a result, graduates of this program are well-versed and prepared for a variety of leadership positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Collaborative Business Communication
- Strategic Servant Leadership
- International Business Leadership
- Project Management
- Social Entrepreneurship in Business
- Ethical and Legal Management Issues in Leadership
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Capstone in Management and Leadership
- Leadership Theories, Frameworks, and Philosophies
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management Strategic Management View 288 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Minimum level of education required: Associates degree or 60 undergraduate semester hour credits from an institution that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education indicating successful completion of the level of education required for entry to the program.
- Complete and submit all application components including the admission application, including the enrollment agreement, and payment agreement.
- Submit the nonrefundable application fee.
- Provide official transcripts from a regionally accredited institution indicating successful completion of the level of education required for entry to the program.**
International9510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9510 USD per year during 18 months.
National9510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9510 USD per year during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.