- A broad, deep and rigorous education in Mathematics
- A high level of computer science education by offering the students most of the compulsory courses of the Computer science program
- Several courses in Physics and in Chemistry or Biology
- Courses in general education and English.
The students will be awarded a bachelor’s degree from Technion in Mathematics with Computer Science and a Chinese degree in Mathematics and Applied mathematics.The four-year program consists of a large number of deep and rigorous courses, in the main areas of mathematics as Algebra, Analysis, Geometry, Topology, combinatorics and number theory and the main courses of the Computer Science program, such as: courses in data structures, operating systems, programing and computer organization together with more advanced courses. In addition, the program offers some complementary courses in physics, chemistry and biology.
The program is designed to prepare graduates for work in different fields such as scientific software developer (topics as signal processing, data science, telecommunications, networking), research scientist (math and computer science), actuarial analyst, data analyst, investment analyst, secondary school teacher, statistician.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The four-year program consists of a large number of deep and rigorous courses in Math which cover the main areas of mathematics as Algebra, Analysis, Geometry, Topology, combinatorics and number theory and the main courses in a strong computer science program as courses in data structures, operating systems, programing and computer organization together with more advanced courses.
- In addition to these the program offers a relatively small number of complementary courses in physics, chemistry and biology.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMathematics Computer Sciences View 21 other Masters in Mathematics in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form including a passport sized photo
- Health Declaration Form
- Secondary school diploma and transcripts covering three years (students should have a strong background in math/science. A background in Physics is mandatory)
- Two teacher recommendation letters
- Standardized test (SAT or ACT or AST) according to the student's country of origin
- Personal statement
- Students who are non-native English speakers must also submit English proficiency test scores, either TOEFL or IELTS.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.