Business Economics is a quantitatively focused concentration which provides students with a comprehensive overview of economics, mathematics and business communication. The concentration enables students to understand how businesses function from an economic perspective, as well as how economic decisions are made both on company level and on the level of a rational individual. As a part of the concentration, students will also get real-life experience of working in an analytical company or other businesses.
After completion of this concentration, students will be able to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of expert concepts using appropriate expert terminology and empirical tools, and demonstrate problem solving skills using methods from the field of economics.
- Comprehend the key elements of finance and economics, and the bridge between the two disciplines.
- Demonstrate proficiency at constructing models to allow both for development of dynamic understanding of influences on business decisions, and problem-solving approach to issues which arise.
- Appreciate the relevance of sources of information in research to determine what information carries more weight in the research process, and which opinions, when referred to, are more reliable.
- Express findings and developments effectively using both current technology and written skills.
AAU graduates thrive in multinational environments and are able to communicate professionally in English to international audiences. As a graduate of this degree program, you will be well equipped to continue your studies or pursue a global career in areas such as:
- economic analyst
- policy adviser
- business adviser
- business information system consultant
- data consultant
- data analyst
- portfolio manager
- account manager
- client executive
- event manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Math
- Business Information Systems
- Managerial Economics
- Business Ethics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Econometrics View 23 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Czech Republic
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Diploma
- High School Transcript
- English Language Exam Results
- Personal Statement
- Copy of Passport / ID
- Passport Size Photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6878 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20634 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA6878 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20634 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.