Whether you’re a full-time student, working professional, military veteran or transfer student, the Human Resource Management degree at Portland State University you with first-rate career preparation via in person or online course formats. You’ll acquire practical, highly marketable skills and workplace experience, earning an HR management degree from one of the nation’s best-known sources of HR talent.
Organizations of every size, in every industry (including nonprofits and government employers), need HR management professionals to recruit, train, manage, retain and optimize their workforce.
You may start or accelerate your HR management career in an area such as:
- General HR management
- Recruitment and hiring
- Training HR analytics
- Performance management
- Leadership development
- HR information systems
- Labor relations
- Organizational culture
- Change management
- Employee rewards and compensation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management
- Reward Systems and Performance Management
- Staffing and Employee Selection
- Human Resource Policies
- Human Resources Information Technology & People Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 2179 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To enroll as a freshman (first year), you must have completed secondary school or high school. Your education must be equivalent to United States secondary school or high school education.
- You must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- Meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement. You may be admitted to Portland State University and an Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway if you do not meet PSU's English Language Proficiency Requirement. Learn more about PSU’s English language programs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29286 USD per year during 48 months.
National29286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29286 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State10386 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10386 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Portland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.