CREPM students have a high probability of gaining employment in the field of property management upon graduation. PSU’s Center for Real Estate offers CREPM students scholarships and a high-touch program with tailored career counseling in the field of real estate, including opportunities to build your employer network.
The CREPM curriculum is designed to equip business majors with the knowledge to accelerate quickly within the property management world. The Real Estate Property Management program from Portland State University includes courses on property management, in addition to real estate and management electives to develop a mix of technical and people management skills. You’ll explore topics in marketing, finance, and maintenance alongside critical thinking, human resources, and customer service. The CREPM curriculum prepares you for a career maximizing both investment returns and tenant satisfaction.
Coupled with your undergraduate business degree, this certificate will help you forge a career path in multifamily (market rate and/or affordable housing apartments) or commercial property (office buildings, retail centers, industrial) management. Career options include:
- Community Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Leasing Consultant or Manager
- Property Manager
- Compliance Specialist (affordable housing sector)
- Facilities management professional
- Corporate real estate professional
- Asset Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Property, Management, and Society
- Multifamily Property Management, Operations, and Leasing
- Commercial Property and Assessment Management
- Urban Housing and Development
- Real Estate Development and Finance
- Green Buildings
- Housing and Environments for the Elderly
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Real Estate & Property Management View 88 other Bachelors in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- Meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement. You may be admitted to Portland State University and an Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway if you do not meet PSU's English Language Proficiency Requirement. Learn more about PSU’s English language programs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29706 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29706 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National29706 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29706 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State10806 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10806 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Portland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.