If you’re looking to pursue a career in the legal or wider commercial sector, have an interest in criminal justice, crime and criminal behaviour, but require greater flexibility in study patterns and wish to study online, this could be the degree for you.
This degree has a practical focus, with employability embedded into the course. Not only will you study the key legal topics and related skills for the modern law student, but the study of Criminology will help make you employment ready and open up a wider array of career options.
The course will have a high level of interaction and you will receive peer and one-to-one professional tutor review, with over 90% of our tutors being qualified solicitors and barristers.
We have an overall 5 Star rating from QS World University Rankings and 5 stars in Teaching, Employability, Online Learning, Academic Development and Inclusiveness. This course is registered with the Hong Kong Non-local Courses Registry (NCR). It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Legal Studies Criminology View 3 other Bachelors in Legal Studies in Hong Kong (SAR)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 3, 4 or 6 year online course: BBB at A Level and Grade C/4 or above in GCSE English Language, or equivalent qualifications.
- For the 4 year or 6 year online courses only: Students who would like to apply via our non-standard route should demonstrate a minimum of 2 years professional work experience evidencing management of people and/or processes and provide a professional reference. Students must also possess GCSE English Language at Grade 4 or equivalent, as well as successfully passing a formal interview.
- Students who will be under the age of 18 but no younger than 17 at the commencement of the course are permitted.
- International entry requirements: An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11805 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11805 EUR per year during 36 months.
National11805 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11805 EUR per year during 36 months.
- 3 year: 95,300 HKD per annum and no deposit required.
- 4 year: 71,450 HKD per annum and no deposit required.
- 6 year: 47,650 HKD per annum and no deposit required.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.