The Digitalisation, Computing and Electronics programme from University of Oulu is a three-year Bachelor's programme that provides students with solid skills and an extensive knowledge base in technologies required in the digitalised world. The programme combines three degrees under one roof, and the student can choose which path to take.
The student can specialise in Information Processing, Computer Science or Electronics. Information Processing includes courses in programming, software and systems; Computer Science includes studies in AI and applied computing and Electronics consists of studies in circuits, analog and digital techniques and communication.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Being such an extensive programme, students will be able to familiarise themselves with technologies and research areas such as:
- artificial intelligence
- printed intelligence
- current and next-generation communication technologies
- internet of things, IoT
- machine vision
- information security
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
180+120 ECTS credits
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences Digital Communication View 7 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Finland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You can submit an application for a Bachelor’s programme included in the joint application system, if you have completed one of the following qualifications:
- the Finnish matriculation examination taken at the end of the general upper secondary school
- the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma
- the European Baccalaureate (EB) diploma
- the Reifeprüfung/the Deutsches Internationales Abitur diploma (RP/DIA)
- a vocational upper secondary qualification based on at least three years of study, or former studies that are equivalent to it
- as a competence-based qualification, a vocational upper secondary qualification, a further vocational qualification or specialist vocational qualification, or a former qualification that is equivalent to them
- a foreign programme that makes the student eligible for similar academic studies in the country in question
- a Cambridge Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 60 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Oulu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.