International Foundation in Science and Engineering - Aerospace Engineering with Management (MEng) from INTO Manchester is a form of preparation course that will allow you to advance your language skills or grades while still getting the credits you need to graduate the full-time degree.
What to expect from studying this Engineering programme
- Get ready to specialise in your chosen field of Engineering, or prepare for developing your knowledge in a highly interdisciplinary subject, that lets you cross the limits of just one Engineering specialization.
- You will learn how to speak the language of science, but to also transform it into practicle aplications that have a direct and lasting impact on improving human lives. The tech, practically-oriented skills you will develop during your studies will help you find innovative solutions to concrete problems, while making use of your ingenuity and critical thinking. Learn to fix complex problems with out-of-the-box solutions and a lot of trial and error.
- Modern engineeing tries to tackle pressing challenges that are facing our civilization at the moment such as pollution, growing population, and decreasing resources.
- English for Academic Purposes and Study Skills
- Information Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Specialist Modules:
- Further Mathematics
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Engineering Management View 291 other programmes in Aerospace Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic requirements: Completion of 12 years of schooling (or local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades.
- Age requirements: 16 years and above
- Standard: IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in writing) or equivalent.
- Extended: IELTS 4.5 (with a minimum of 4.5 in writing) or equivalent.
International16475 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16475 GBP per year during 9 months.
- Tuition fees start from £16,475 depending on the chosen duration.
Living costs for Manchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.