The International Year One in International Development with Media - International Development with Overseas Placement programme from INTO University of East Anglia allows you to start earning academic credits towards your academic programme while advancing your skills in order to satisfy the university requirements.
Benefits offered by the International Year One include:
Advance your academic and English language skills
Receive support in your first year of studies
Graduate in the same amount of time as local students
Customized curriculum lasting one or more semester, depending on your needs
Classes with small numbers of students encourage more student-teacher interaction
What to expect from studying this Humanities programme
When studying a Humanities programme, you will choose to specialize in one the subjects focusing on the human condition: Anthropology, Languages, Cultural Studies, Ethics, Philosophy, Literature, History, Liberal Arts, and more.
Learn about how culture grows and transforms and the major events that shaped our human society. You will develop creative and critical thinking. Become part of the discussion and the force of change that will shape our future and create a medium for discourse, idea exchange and the development of new ideas. By understanding the various aspects that make us human, you learn to bridge the gap and the differences between different cultures, and focus on the things we have in common, instead of our differences. Teaching is an important component of Humanities, as once you will develop your knowledge of human culture you are responsible for sharing this knowledge with others, creating awareness and educating.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- English Language and Study Skills for International Development and Media
- Humanitarian Communication
- Introduction to Development Studies
- Introduction to Economics for International Students
- Politics and International Development for International Students
- Social Anthropology and International Development for International Students
- Introduction to Media Studies for International Students
- Introduction to Natural Resources for International Development for International Students
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Development View 686 other Masters in International Development in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Satisfactory completion of A-levels to the required standards, or first year of overseas university degree with good grades or equivalent.
- Three terms: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in writing and no less than 5.0 in other subskills) or equivalent.
- 17 years and above
International18495 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18495 GBP per year during 9 months.
Living costs for Norwich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Are you top of your class? At INTO University of East Anglia, we are committed to awarding gifted international students with academic scholarships, helping them achieve their goals of studying at a world-class university in the UK.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.