The Mental Health Nursing (Hons) course from Solent University will consider what it means and how to provide mental health care in a contemporary, culturally diverse context, and what is needed for the profession to continuously improve and add value to the lived experiences of the populations we serve.
Who is this course for?
- Mental health nursing is suitable for people who want a career that has social value and who have a keen interest in caring for others and enabling people to achieve the best outcomes they can.
- Mental health nursing students often have, or want to develop, an open mind and be curious about the nature of the human condition and society and to be able to do something real that benefits both.
- We welcome applications from people with all kinds of life experiences and at all stages of life.
- Inclusive Nursing Care
- Vulnerability and Society
- Preventing Suicide
- Global Health
- Nursing Practice
- Authentic Nursing Care
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 383 other Bachelors in Nursing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 104-120 UCAS tariff points from A-levels or equivalent.
- As a general guide, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British high school A-levels.
- All international applicants need to be aware that the English language requirements to attend Solent University, and the English language requirements to obtain a visa from the Home Office, may be different.
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Southampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.